Lilypie

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My first bathtime, it was so sad! Dad and I couldn't stop laughing!

I am looking more and more like my Daddy!
My first Tummy time! It was alot of work.

This is how I sleep, with my my arms above my head.

Aunt Jesse gave me this outfit, and yes I DO love my daddy!

Me with Pop Pop - Jeremy's dad if you couldn't tell!

I love my swing! And yes I have my dad's feet!

I love this one.

I am just too cute!

This was one of my favorite pictures from the delivery! You can just see the smile on Jeremy's face!


Dad had to go back to work on Tuesday. It was tough on all of us. I made it through my first day as a mom all by myself! I am enjoying every minute of it! Presley is being a good sleeper, she now goes to bed at 9:30pm and I wake her up to eat at 1:00am! That is wonderful! She wakes up again at 4:30 and then we begin our 3 hours feedings! We have a schedule and she is doing pretty well with it. She is now 13 days old and I can't beleive how much she has already changed!

1 comment:

  1. She is just beautiful, and I agree she is Jeremy Jr.

    ReplyDelete