Lilypie

Friday, July 31, 2009

Many Events!









I look just like my dad!





These are my baby sitters - Bailey (cat) and Cash (dog). They go from room to room with us, if Presley cries Baily comes running, it is pretty funny!





I was just being cute!





Big fit!





This is Presley's baby bjorn. She loves it!










Just chillin in the Lamb chair that Aunt Jesse let us borrow! Thank God!






After bath time...





Just hanging with Dad - notice he is getting her ear (this is such a Jeremy thing)













I love the close ups!











Cousin Shelby is giving Presley some lunch!






So on Saturday, Presley had her first spend the night at Nana and PooPa's. Jeremy and I went on our first date since we had Little Miss. She did very well and slept great for my mom! We also got some well needed rest! On Sunday we had 2 birthday parties to attend, one for Jeremy's Grandma (Ema) and one for Maddy (Shea's Little girl - she turned one). We were exhausted, but had a great time.




No comments:

Post a Comment