Lilypie

Saturday, June 27, 2009

June 27th!

Today has been a great day! Presley had her first photo shoot with multiple costume changes.

You can view the pictures at www.our365.com.
Click on costomer number and enter 53151270166230.
You will be able to click on my name and see some of her pictures! I just love the one of her and Jeremy!
She is going to make a wonderful model! (Am I a proud Mom or what?)

We are all 3 doing well and are getting ready to come home from the hospital on Monday. Jeremy and I had a steak and lobster dinner compliments of the hospital for be coming new parents. It was great! Presley saw lots of vistors today and has been very happy! We are winding down for the day and could not be happier!

Keep checking out the blog lots more to come!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I'm crying and looking at our sweet beautiful girl! My favorite picture is little Presly looking out at this big ole world from her blanket . Roxie-I so hope you're feeling better-I know Jeremy is on top of the world. What a precious time in your lives-I'm so happy for you, and for all of us. Our little girl can be anything she wants to be-even a cowgirl! YEE-HAW
    LOVE TO ALL OF YOU NINI and Critters

    ReplyDelete